Advantages of Ground Penetrating Radar over Radiography in Florida
- One of the many advantages of using ground penetrating radar over radiography in Florida is the lower cost.
- When using GPR during concrete scanning in a city like Tampa, only one side of the concrete surface needs to be scanned in order to view from one side to the other.
- The GPR System is so easy to use; set up time is almost immediate.
- In a city like Clearwater, when using Ground Penetrating Radar System there is no risk of radiation. There is no need to clear the area being scanned.
- Any size area in needing scanned can be done without having to reset-up the Ground Penetrating Radar equipment.
- GPRS has the ability to scan hard to reach areas when you are trying to locate utilities.
- Thousands of square feet can be scanned each day.
- Ground Penetrating Radar data is gathered quickly and the results are produced immediately.
We've done ground imaging in Florida cities like:
- Orlando, Florida
- Naples, Florida
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Clearwater, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida