GROUND PENETRATING RADAR SYSTEMS, LLC
As a contractor, we recognize you are faced with crucial decisions on a daily basis. For example, when you’re building a new structure or renovating an old building, there are countless subsurface hazards that need to be accounted for prior to excavation, core drilling and saw cutting.
If you choose to forgo employing GPR services, the result could be devastating to your company. There are compounding effects that can impact safety performance, project schedules and job site financials that could throw the entire project into turmoil.
3 KEY ISSUES TO CONSIDER
Your Bottom Line
Imagine if you fail to schedule a utility scan and an unknown utility is damaged during an excavation. Maybe it’s a simple fix. Maybe not. It’s on you to correct it and that expense is going to come out of your profit, cutting into an already thin margin.
The bread and butter of any construction company is repeat business. The last thing any company wants is a tarnished reputation because of a botched schedule or construction site accident related to you not doing your due diligence. With the multiple technologies GPRS employs to scan for buried utility lines, reinforcing steel or embedded electrical conduits, there is no reason to risk losing good customers over ignoring a fundamental project check list item.
If you do accidentally cut a post tension cable or sever a gas line and you have to get it fixed, imagine what that will do to your project timeline? It may only be a day or two, but it could be longer. The possibility of compounding scheduling delays will occur since certain tasks have to be completed before others can take place. This will also impact your bottom line.
When you decide to hire a utility locating and concrete scanning company, why not consider the best?
Unlike companies that offer multiple services, at Ground Penetrating Radar Systems we focus on a single task. This is our sole focus. We specialize in utility locating and concrete scanning, and our experience and expertise is second to none.
Consider that we built our own training center where every GPRS technician is required to complete an extensive training program before they can perform field services on your job site. Our staff includes a fulltime training and safety director to make sure all our technicians are skilled in operating our equipment with high levels of competence and confidence, while always being conscientious about performing our duties safely.
GPRS is one of the first companies in the country to focus on concrete scanning and utility locating, primarily using ground penetrating radar. Since we started in September, 2001, we have built a nationwide network of offices, with staff strategically placed in every major metropolitan area in the United States. Since our founding, we have worked on some of the largest and most significant construction projects in the country. We stay busy: On average, each of our technicians perform 300 jobs per year.
Remember: We are the best at what we do because it is all we do. When you are faced with the need to know what lies below the surface, contact the nation’s best utility and concrete scanning company. Your project’s success could depend on it.
GPRS Company Overview
History of Performance
OUR TECHNICIANS ARE TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN USING ALL OF OUR HIGH-TECH EQUIPMENT
Each technician averages approximately 300 jobs per year. Additionally, all field personnel complete the OSHA 10-hour construction safety course to ensure all of our work spaces meet safety requirements. The professionals from GPRS have worked in some of the most high-profile job sites in the country including:
- Hard Rock Hotel – Hollywood, FL
- Stennis Space Center – Hancock County, MS
- Kennedy Space Center – Titusville, FL
- Universal Studios – Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World – Orlando, Florida
- TransCanada Facilities – LA
- Eastern Louisiana Mental Health Facility – Baton Rouge, LA
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville – Jacksonville, FL
- Sky Ridge Medical Center Lone Tree, CO
- MDEQ LUST Projects State Of Michigan - MI
- The University of Michigan Taubman Library Ann Arbor, MI
- Sunoco Pipeline Western Pennsylvania
- Utility Locating Nationwide
- Los Angeles Bar Association Los Angeles, CA
- Seismic Upgrades Newport Beach, CA
- LAX Airport Los Angeles, CA
- Soil Stabilization Projects (300+ Projects/Year) West Florida
- Sail Boat Bend Project Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Disney Monorail Communications Project Orlando, FL
- Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center Orlando, FL
- Coral Gables Parking Garage Coral Gables, FL
- Barbados Water Authority Project Barbados (Island)
- Please click here to view other recent GPRS projects
For more information about the services Ground Penetrating Radar Services offers, click here to contact one of our representatives in your area.